CURTISS A-3 FALCON
The Curtiss Falcon was a family of military biplane aircraft built by the United States aircraft manufacturer Curtiss Aeroplane and Motor Company during the 1920s. The A-3 Attack Falcon saw considerable use, in frontline service with the 8th, 13th and 19th Attack Squadrons of the 3rd Attack Group, Barksdale Field, Louisiana, and the 26th Attack Squadron in Hawaii from 1928 to 1934 and with reserve units until 1937.
Material: Grey resin
Parts: 164 pcs.
Etched parts: over 100 pcs.
Decals: 30 pcs.
Self adhesive printed foil (already cutted)
Color manual: 20 pages
Model dimensions: (Length) 260 mm x (Span) 362 mm