ENGLISH ELECTRIC CORK MK III
The last significant large flying-boat to appear before the Armistice was the Phoenix P.5 Cork which first flew on August 4, 1918. Designed to Specification N.3, the Cork used a Linton Hope designed hull built by May, Harden&May. Hulls were then delivered to the Phoenix Dynamo Manufacturing Company where flying surfaces were attached and a pair of Eagle VIII engines were fitted.

Set contains:
Material: Grey resin
Parts: 202 pcs. (2 transparent)
Etched parts: 42 pcs.
Decals: 19 pcs.
Self adhesive printed foil (already cutted)
Color manual
Model dimensions: (Length) 208 mm x (Span) 360 mm